At FlatWorld Capital, we are constantly seeking to meet new people that share our vision, drive and passion for global investing. We invite interested parties to submit a resume and a cover letter introducing yourself, your interest in the position and what you can bring to the FlatWorld team.
We are always looking to expand our roster of C-level industry executives/consultants/advisors/board members who serve as our Independent Operating Partners. Operating Partners work with and forge strategic alliances with corporate executives, advisors, consultants, and board members to assist us in sourcing, evaluating, and consummating investment opportunities. Compensation is among the best in the industry.
In addition to the opportunity to participate as a principal in a dynamic business enterprise the Benefits of joining FlatWorld as an Operating Partner include:
- Benefit from paradigm shift in business services model to global delivery platforms
- Develop strong relationships with finance and private equity professionals and other senior business executives
- Gain a greater understanding of the private equity investment industry
- Part-time or full-time based on availability and desire
Operating Partner candidates should be current or former senior executives with at least 10 years of C-level experience in one of our target sectors.
Responsibilities include: (i) jointly investigating and contacting investment opportunities (ii) joining the management teams of our portfolio companies to assist us in our global transformation strategies, and/or (iii) providing direct and indirect consulting/advisory services to our portfolio companies.
These executives will share in the joint brain trust of the Firm and will have an opportunity to learn the private equity investment business.
FlatWorld Capital is constantly seeking bright young minds to join us as interns. The type of people we like are the ones who aren't afraid to speak up, ask questions, and take an active role in our business from day one. We can offer our interns senior team-member exposure and the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the private equity business including:
- Conducting industry research to support the deal team's transactions
- Managing and thinking of new ways to expand and improve our extensive database of intermediaries, investment bankers, and M&A professionals
- Uncovering and investigating potential investment opportunities
- Exposure to day-to-day operations of a dynamic private equity firm
We traditionally seek interns who are entering their senior year of, or who have recently graduated from undergraduate college. While we do not require any specific major, you should have a strong interest in financial markets, preferably private equity, be willing to work hard, and be capable of getting the job done. Interns with experience and/or interests in our principal foreign markets, including India, China and South/East Asia will be given the opportunity to work on projects involving those geographies.
Our internships are typically aligned with the semester calendar, but we accept submissions from interested individuals on a rolling basis and will evaluate applicants' credentials as we receive them.